ESTA Application for Danish Citizens

This website provides information regarding United States visas and the Electronic System for Travel Authorization, operated by a private company. This website also provides links to a third-party website which provides ESTA assistance and submission services. These services are provided by a private company not associated or affiliated with the US government, but who specialize in submitting applications to the Electronic System for Travel Authorization. The charges incurred relating to this process is a processing fee of US$ 74,00 in addition to the US$ 14.00 fee charged by the US government. The total cost for the ESTA application is US$ 88,00.

It is not a requirement to apply with a third-party website. You can submit your own ESTA application directly at the official United States government website.

Follow these easy steps to apply for your US travel authorization (ESTA):

Renewing Your ESTA Visa if You Are a Danish Citizen

An ESTA or travel authorization is normally valid for 2 years. Within this period you can visit the United States multiple times through the Visa Waiver Program. However, there are a several scenarios which require you to renew or apply again for a new travel authorization. Examples include a change in your name, gender, citizenship, or if you obtain a new passport. Once you renew your ESTA and obtain a new travel authorization, the existing one will become obsolete and not valid for travel. You can only have one valid travel authorization at any given time linked to your passport. Each person traveling need to have his or her own valid travel authorization including children and babies.

Under What Circumstances Will I need to Renew My ESTA?

If any of the following conditions apply, you must apply for ESTA renewal:

  • You change your legal name
  • You change the country of which you are a citizen
  • You change your gender
  • You receive a new passport
  • Your answer to any of the Yes/No questions on the ESTA application would now be different
  • Your existing ESTA Visa has expired (which happens automatically at the expiration of the old travel authorization)
Renew ESTA